These step-by-step instructions are all you need to complete the project.
Don't forget - you can see details of all the supplies here and you can see the options for purchasing the template here.
- Find some playing cards! These fabulous cards shown here are great as they have a pre-aged Vintage look.
- Scuff them up with some sandpaper to give them a used feel as well as a used look
- Create a template with one of the spare cards (such as a Joker)
- Punch two holes in each cards using the template as a guide
- Create your reasons labels to attach to the cards (detailed information below)
- Using double sided tape and/or glue - attach the inserts to the cards. Using glue will take longer to dry and will stiffen the cards up adding more dimension)
- Create all 52 of your reasons cards and let the glue dry. Use another Joker to create the cover card and decorate with Rhinestones.
- Thread onto book rings
To re-create the reasons exactly as shown you will need to purchase and download the template. You can purchase jpeg files for use in any program or a PowerPoint Presentation with the reasons laid out and placeholder text already in place. For more information - see here.
For more information on what is included with the template - see here.
If you do not want to purchase the template - no problem!
You can create your own cards - to help you out - here are the dimensions for the boxes I have used.
Outer red box - 6cm x 4cm
Inner cream box - 5.3cm x 3.3cm
If you want to use the same font it is called Trinigan FG and you can download it for FREE from any number of places. Try: dafont, 1001fonts or fonts2u.
Please note - you download any and all files at your OWN RISK.